Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 31 and Feb 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- For frozen concoctions, freeze the margarita cooling cup for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- If you're in the mood for a classic margarita, a frozen daiquiri, or a blended cocktail, keep the margarita cooling cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the glass walls of the cup lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beverage the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each cup is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two margarita cooling cups. Each cup can comfortably accommodate 12 oz of your favorite frozen cocktail.
- Hand wash only.
- PRO Backyard Bartending Tip: place the margarita cooling cups upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.