Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 12 and Jul 19. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Pressurized Growler Keg acts like a mini pressurized keg, complete with tap for an easy pour. It’s made by beer lovers to help folks like them enjoy fresh-tasting craft beer at home. An integrated CO2 system in the growler keeps beer carbonated for up to two weeks after you fill it—you can set the pressure you want by turning the dial. A carbon dioxide regulator cap holds CO2 inside and keeps oxygen out. Beer on the go stays cold thanks to double-wall, vacuum-insulated stainless steel, and an external pressure gauge and sight glass help you stay on top of what’s going on inside.
- Care: Hand wash only, do not use hot liquids
- Includes: 64 oz or 128 oz vacuum insulated vessel, tap assembly, two food-grade CO2 cartridges, felt protective bag, Surgeon General’s warning sticker (required in some states), manual (We will also send you a digital copy of the full user manual so you can care for your pressurized keg.
- It even includes a couple of drink recipes for you to try!
- One CO2 cartridge dispenses one full growler keg
- Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel
- Keeps beer cold, fresh, and carbonated for two weeks
- Pressure gauge easily reads the pressure in PSI inside the growler
- Dispenser tap easily pours beer without removing the cap
- Sight tube makes it easy to see how much liquid is left in the growler
- Internal volume line makes it easy to fill
- Can be used to force carbonate beer
- Carrying handle and lockable tap great for transport
- Interchangeable tap handle
- 64 oz growler holds 4-5 beers; 128 oz growler holds 8-10 beers
- Please note: Growler laws vary state by state. Call a brewery in advance, even if it is legal in your state
- Dimensions: 64 oz: 5.2" x 8.2" x 10.9"; 128 oz: 11" x 9" x 14.5"
- Weight: 64 oz Growler: 4.5 lbs; 128 oz Growler: 6.8 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.